Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Sunday 25 March 2007



I have decided that Sundays should be for doing nothing, after a long night of socializing over coffee with some rather wonderful company, I am now feeling more than a little tired.

The week itself has been long, what with working six days a week now, it would seem as though I barely have enough time to post on my blog.

I have however managed to keep in touch with all of those that are important including an old friend who I had not heard from in a while.

As always the conversation via phone that I had with the wonderful RMF was brilliant, in spite of comment about the fact that my Spanish is considered “baby Spanish”.

We discussed my travel plans along with some of his, who really knows what is going to happen, though that is less important as there is plenty of time to check out everything.

Saturday this week was brilliant again, myself and my mate SF went and took photos of Wellington, no the photo on the front page is not a set backdrop, it is a real sunset in Wellington are you jealous, you should be.

Andrew James / A J

No comments: