Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Wednesday 21 March 2007

Getting Through Saturday 17/03/07




So after keeping away form the alcohol last night, also getting through the working day today, I am feeling surprisingly energetic.

I am sure as you get older the hangovers last longer, that notwithstanding I have managed to not only go to work but captain an impressive team toward a great victory.

In the relay for life competition there were over 100 teams of which the top 10 are usually the New Zealand Air Force, High Schools Athlete Teams and the Gym Trainers, each of which will have a couple of teams and not to mention a large number of people on their relay squad, so turning up with only myself and four others left me feeling slightly disadvantaged, that notwithstanding we still managed to get to seventh place, I might add ahead of Les Mills, one of New Zealand's top gyms.

All I can say is "eat humble pie Les Mills you got left for dust by a group of bankers!!" ooops was that a little too loud?

Needless to say I walked home feeling quite accomplished this evening, maybe it was because of the lack of food or extreme pressure placed on my body but I could not help but notice how beautiful Wellington is at the we small hours in the morning.

Oh that's right Wellington is beautiful anyway.


Andrew James / A J






No comments: