Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Wednesday 21 March 2007

Friday We Go Bowling/ Hangover16th 07


Today I woke up feeling like total bollocks, needless to say the alcohol is running through every vain in my body and now spilling out of the pores in my skin.
I can smell tequila and gin and the last thing I want right now is to have another drink, though it is fate that I should have organised a staff function tonight where consumption is unavoidable.
Tonight my flock from work and I are going bowling at the new bar and bowling alley in town, and I am two sheets to the wind in the being able to consume department, this is unusual being that I am usually the one encouraging such behaviour.
Relay for life is just around the corner and I am hoping that I can muster the strength I need before tomorrow to make a decent effort.
We need to be able to beat the gym teams this year.


Will keep you posted.



Andrew James / A J

No comments: