Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Wednesday 21 March 2007

Thursday 15/03/07 Pondo




Thursday last week was fantastic, unfortunately I have not had much time to post lately, well after a long day at work, not to mention knowing that the following day I would get my first sleep in for what had been some time, I decided to treat myself to a few drinks at my favourite water hole, "Pondorosa" mmmm with simply licentious cocktails, I had reached orgasmic heights.

After being entertained for hours by the brilliant bar staff I was well on my way to that happy place, the conversation was fantastic, as drunk as I was we still made great conversation, though one of my mates who happened to be with me seemed to bring things to a halt every now and then with his "I once new this person who could" stories.
That notwithstanding the night was amazing and I got home to feel suspiciously sick, though now on a first name basis with both of the staff.



Andrew James / A J

No comments: