Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Monday 12 March 2007

Monday's


Today I did my long shift for the week, in an effort to boost my income so that I can save some extra cash, I will be doing this on a regular basis.

So, cranky as I was I got out of bed this morning and donned my work clothes to head to work, the sun had not even risen over the city yet it was time for me to head down the quay.

Not even coffee seemed to wake me from my somewhat slumberous state of mind, though the rude awakening of getting to the office to find that we had hit one of the busiest days yet changed all of that.

All that said I think I probably spent more of my time arranging my personal calendar in order to fudge together arrangements for the coming week.

Much of today was spent laughing, I got woken up repeatedly by my flat mate last night, someone had some special medicine when they where at the concert, so my flat mate compelled as he was simply had to declare his love for everyone, sweet but oh my a shock to the system, this is not to say that the messages where not well received, as always I was glad to hear my flat mate was having a such a joyous time.

My mobile did however get turned off when we got to four in the morning, so it's comes as no surprise that my phone was bombarded with messages when I finally switched it back on again, random fits of laughter had my colleagues worried as they have not heard my shriek of laughter in the office for some months now, so much so that they where beginning to wonder if I were human at all, today's outbreak confirmed that if anything I am a little crazy, for those of you that know me this is probably more of an undisputed fact than a possibility, ha ha.

This Friday we are going to "The Lanes" the wonderful bowling alley that I have mentioned in previous post's, Not too mention working the following day, this is all to be followed by running for charity from Midnight till four the following morning, there is a reason my mother included a bottle of gin with my running shoes in the courier pack that arrived at my desk today.

Mother knows best though, I shall enjoy the gin very much, I imagine that my flat mate will also take comfort in a few glasses with me on Sunday.


Will keep you all posted...



Andrew James / A J

No comments: