Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Thursday 1 March 2007

More Information


Well today has been full on, first we had to find out the cost of my flights, would you believe it is much cheaper than I thought.


Instead of nearing the $6000.00 NZD we are only looking at $1800.00 which means that I can have my flights paid for within the next month, also it has been recommended that I book all of my alternative flights when I am overseas, if only to avoid having to rebook on account of changing my mind as to what I want to do and where I would like to go.


I have found a few places that might be ideal for learning the language, lets hope I can manage this one, I am a fast learner but a while language when I have barely a proper grasp of my own, ha ha ha I hear my flat mate say.


Will let you know how that one works out.


Andrew James / A J

No comments: