Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Sunday 4 March 2007

My Holiday In Hawkes Bay Revisited.


O.K so we all know that I went to Hawkes Bay a few weeks back, but I did not get to tell you is how beautiful that place is, the weather was fantastic and you would not believe it, Napier is not that bad a city after all.


I spent alot of my time in Waipukurau which is the lovely inland town by the East coast of the north island in New Zealand.


This is a village that I grew up in and only left before turning 21, it is interesting going back there, the lifestyle is so relaxed, their are people who are happy spending their lives going to work nine till five on a small wage so they can spend their spare time at the beach or having barbecues in the sun in their backyards, drinking beer and wine with good food is our favourite past time, the whole family will get together and laugh and relax while eating far too much and drinking till late afternoon.


After all of this it is no surprise that we need to have a siesta in the late afternoon, then we all migrate back to the barbecue for some dinner a few more drinks and talking late into the evening.
I am looking forward to being able to do this again soon, though I must say that the barbecues we have here at our place in Thorndon have been awesome also, the company has always been fantsastic and the food flawless.
I am looking forward to doing more of this in the near future.


Andrew James / A J

No comments: