Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Monday 5 March 2007

More On Learning The Language / Update Of Things More Recently

Well I have finally booked my courses for learning Spanish, so nervous but excited at the same time.

I have failed to mention that more recently someone has made quite an impression on me, perhaps more so than I have been willing to admit to the people around me.

Circumstance has not allowed for much other than adoration from a distance but that notwithstanding the impression left on me is both fantastic and and everlasting.

It goes without saying that there are but a few people that make such a huge impact on our lives and with such little effort in doing so.

This is not all bad as for what it is worth there have been many recent events that while sometimes depressing have inspired greater things, be it the loss of loved ones for one reason or another, or the challenges of working life under duress, they have all been factors for me to be motivated to make considerable change, though incredibly difficult you soon establish who those people are that maintain a certain sense of significance and importance in ones life.

As you already know I will be traveling to see the world that I have yet to set my eyes on, there is of course some hope that I will get to share this experience.

Will keep you posted on the coming developments.

Also anyone who knows already how to speak either French or Spanish please let me know, I am quite keen to learn.

Andrew James / A J

No comments: