Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Sunday 4 March 2007

The Super Market Has Gone Mental / I Love My Cat


Mmm, so I had to get out of the house if only to get some smokes due to having run out, you would not believe it they now have pre-packaged Hangi, this is traditionally a meal that is made by our Maori ancestors and is cooked by placing food deep into the ground to cook.
To my amusement you can now buy it as a microwave meal, That is some wrong shit right there.
Also while downloading photos for the blog I found another one from my trip. yes it is a photo of my pussy, my cats name is "Mouse", can you see the likeness?
Ha ha ha, OK so maybe imagine her as a kitten, maybe alot of imagination.
Andrew James / A J



No comments: