Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Sunday 4 March 2007

You Should Be Jealous Of Our Weather



Well it is Sunday and the hang over from last night means that I will not be venturing out this afternoon, I have been blobbing out all day today, satisfying to say the least.

This is a bit of a shame as the weather here in the capital city has been superb, did you hear that Rudi?
Yes the weather here has been so warm and wonderful the last couple of days, it is almost a crime not to leave the house.

Moving on from that I have finally got a picture of my new lamp and the cool thingies I got for the foyer, no picture of the new bed just yet.

This time next year it is not going to be so warm as I will be leaving this wonderful city to explore places that do not share the climate this time of year.

Apparently where I am going it is known that people have the snot literally frozen in their nose (mmm yuck), but a necessary evil if I am to experience the culture and the cooler weather, exciting.

If anyone has any suggestions for good warm clothes, or even of places online to get started on the learning Spanish and French please let me know, I do not know just how much I am going to learn from this learn via CD thing.

Oh also check out the tennis court at the back of our house, am so looking forward to kicking my flatmates ass when we get the rackets, well actually I was really looking forward to showing a certain Spanish man how to play tennis but we will have to do that another time.

Andrew James / A J






No comments: