Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Thursday 8 March 2007

Let's Have A Drink / Perhaps It Is Time For A Sleepwalk











Ok so time for an update, I have had my first night of sleep, I actually got three hours sleep last night, so this means there is at least some progress.

On Tuesday night there was a little concern, the night was fantastic with my friend Max coming over for a few drinks, the company was fantastic, the alcohol magnificent, my friend Max always cracks me up and we had a good conversation about the week even though in it’s early stages.

The night ended well and Max crashed on the spare bed, this is all good, though at four in the morning I had to let my friend Max into the house due to him having gone for a walk, you can imagine my frustration given my lack of sleep, that he would knowingly go out and expect for me to wake up so that I could let him in, what was more annoying is that this is the second time he has done this.

It turns out he never actually got up and went for a walk at all, apparently I instead went for a sleep walk, this has had me perplexed as I am certain that I had only gone to let him in, what’s worse is that this is not the only time I have thought I have been somewhere though on other occasions when waking I have realised that it was not possible to be back in my bed and have gone to the places supposedly visited.
The confirming fact was that my feet where all dirty from having wandered barefoot, what is more disturbing is that I had no clothes on, so what does one learn from this?
Well firstly to now go to bed fully clothed, if only to avoid embarrassment of waking with no clothes on near my place, this is largely because we live right next to an all girls high school, can you imagine trying to explain that?

Andrew James / A J


No comments: