Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Thursday 8 March 2007

Sans Tennis Rackets / Update On The Journey And That Someone


My Flat mate and I have still to get those wonderful tennis rackets, I am left only to assume at this stage that it may be winter before we get the chance to see who is the champion, in which case it will be more of a test of endurance, for those of you that have yet to see a winter in the capital city, the wind is severe and the cold chills you to the bone.

For now though I am at home and left to my own device while my flat mate is in Melbourne for a concert.

More on that person of which left an imprint on my life, well we seem to have finally found balance, this is not from him finally relenting but more that I am coming to accept that there is little or nothing we can do to change things at present, that as much as it would be nice to entertain thoughts of great things, the things that we would like to have happen, that there is great uncertainty and it would be unwise to have great expectations if only to avoid both the feeling of being let down, but more importantly to avoid this being at the expense one of the greatest friendships.

I am left thinking at the moment that it I am a lucky individual for having such amazing people influencing my life at the moment.

This is not to say that I have made the more recent choices on the advice of others nor in the hope that there would be some mutual benefit to me for following through with my actions, needless to say there is a renewed sense of self, that these choices are my own and that there is an excitement and anticipation for what the futures ventures will bring.

Though now I must say there is a feeling that my journey may be for a lot longer than originally planned, I am now realising that there is so much more that I wish to see.

Andrew James / A J

No comments: