Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Sunday 11 March 2007

Sunday Just Keeps Going

It was decided that the day is far from over, what with the sun still out at Six in the afternoon, so me and Max played ball.

The ball was a gift that was given to me by our communications manager and has finally been put to good use, I now love my new Rugby Ball.
There were no winners which comes as no great surprise, given that there was only myself and my mate Max playing the game.
I in this process discovered that we have a huge yard out back, if you go past the tennis court which looks directly onto the back of our place and are to carry on down the path there is a great field.

This is of course on the school grounds but I am thinking I may just claim it as my own during the weekend.

So there you have guys I think we have more than just a tennis party coming up soon, it looks as though we will also have to have a rugby tournament for which we will use the apartment as a clubroom's.

Now if only golfing was part of the schools curriculum, I might have to talk to the principal of the school about installing a driving range.


Andrew James / A J

No comments: