Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Sunday 11 March 2007

Later That Sunday Part Two





So with all of the action from today I think it will be another barbecue and then siesta.
I am still eagerly awaiting getting paid this Wednesday as it is going to mean a little more freedom to do stuff on the coming weekend, not mention that I am needing to get saving for my trip as I only have a year to come up with both the funding for the trip but I have to be able to afford the month off before I start to work.

My flat mate returns home this coming Tuesday and I must say that though I have missed him being here it has been awesome to have this time to myself to sort through the things that have been going on.
Did I tell you that I had to turn off my phone as my much loved flat mate was giving me updates all last night as to how his concert was going, but I was too tired to be able to reply.
Mmm on the note of my flat mate, I might mention that when he returns there are going to be a few changes, in particular the consumption of vast quantities of coke, I was doing the recycling only to find nearly 20litres worth of already consumed coke, this I have established from all of the empties littered through his bedroom, needless to say the small bottles I have been getting him every now and then have not sufficed.
I will keep you up to date on any developments there.


Andrew James / A J












No comments: