Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Saturday 10 March 2007

Saturday







I went to work, brilliant I tell you, this whole working weekend’s thing is not nearly as bad as it has been rated.

I had an awesome time with my colleagues, we talked mostly of what we where doing after work, though it has to be said this weekend may appear somewhat more subdued than mine, though I am looking forward to my mate Max arriving later as we will catch up with a few bourbons and cigarettes on the porch, the weather today has been glorious the sun is streaming through the lounge right now

I have to say that I really do love my place, me and my mate Jake moved here about six month’s ago and it has been awesome here.

The barbecue has not been used since the wonderful barbecue that we had with Kelly, Brendon, Jake, Rudi and Max around, a few weeks ago, so burgers it is.

Not sure how this is going to be done under the influence, could turn out to be more of an event than an act of cooking on a barbecue.

I will let you know of any developments from there ……..


Andrew James / A J

No comments: