Introducing The Whore's Apprentice

Introducing The Whore's Apprentice
Wellington Is Beautiful, Wellington Is My Home

Sunday 11 March 2007

Sunday Afternoon


I woke late today, I am feeling sorry for myself, too much smoke yesterday, not too mention the whirl wind of thoughts passing through my head.

Getting up and having a coffee and smoke has not been nearly as satisfying as I had hoped, though the sun is out and it is streaming once again through the windows I am not any more excited about the day.

My friend Max is encouraging me to go out and having had a shower I think I will go wander the streets of Wellington, nothing seems to pick me up like this place.

Despite looking like utter bollocks from the night before I am still going to wander around.

Bring on pay day, I am getting so excited about being able to pay for my courses and go out the following weekend, it has been ages since hitting the town and I need to make the most of the time I have left as I will not be able to just pop around the corner to see my mates when I leave.

Will keep you posted on the day as it unfolds.

Andrew James / A J

No comments: